4.07.2010

second floor [living] without a yard

I just don't want to write this stupid Dickens essay. Its due at noon "today", and once again i'm sitting in my computer chair thinking to myself "why don't i just not write it, give up, and go to bed?".

the answer?

I haven't figured that part out yet. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I have advance standing at all universities...ANY university...30 credits. because of cegep. ALSO, Ottawa really sucks compared to Montreal. it's only 2 hours away so it's not that much closer. ANNNNNNNNNNNNND even though i get 3000 a year, it costs 3000 more to go to Ottawa instead of Mcgill (at which, btw, tuition is less than 3000$/year.)
    and i wouldn't have to pay for rent! unless my parents move, which is a possibility, but it's pretty cheap to live in mtl, so no big deeeeeeeeeal. anyway. i'm taking a gap year, and the offer only stands for next year at ottawa. meh.


    did you end up writing your essay? send?

    ReplyDelete