why couldn't they just send me cheques. or. or. credit my account on the LAST day of the month, instead of the first day of the month. that way I would have the money when my rent Automatically came out on the FIRST day of the month. and because its Easter, everyone is closing all weirdly, and I'm afraid it won't get here, and they'll make a mistake and not send me the last $600 they're supposed to, and I'll be up a creek without a paddle. Which... I've never really understood. If i'm up a creek, shouldn't the current just bring me back down? wouldn't it be more apt to say, down a creek without a paddle... or.. on the edge of a waterfall with no paddle, parachute, or comprehensive life insurance? *shudders*
that's a scary thought right there. Meanwhile, I can't get ahold of my parents, and i have a mystery package waiting for my at the post office [less waiting for me, more me waiting for them to receive it] and I have no idea what it is, or who its from. i know I have a wedding invitation coming to me at some point, and I also have a grad invitation. It could possibly be either of those, but I don't know why they would go to the Post Office?!
I'm so confused, and the world doesn't make sense anymore. Stupid automatic banking. I think more money gets lost because of automatic/online banking than anything else. Even hobo's on the street.
EVEN HOBOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment