3.31.2010

why don't we do it [in the road]

there's just so much weight on my shoulders. Its curving my spine, and its throwing my neck out of whack. I'm slouching, my posture is ruined. My chair is uncomfortable, and my disposition is not sunny. I am a failure, and I have let you all down. I am withdrawn, gaunt, and malnourished. I am reticent and bailing wire. bandages and gazing merely four yards takes me away from my own consciousness and into yours. I see my reflection of you, bouncing back from your eyes, my eyes, and that man's aviator sunglasses. though I perceive yesterday, I am reluctant to persuade today to invigorate the spring flowers. It is a camel through the eye of the needle. "It is a scab and a carbunkle". The world is a dog wagging its tail, says Liebhaber.

always says, never elucidates; elaborates, and regurgitates. Happy, let bygones be gone, and yearn for the yet unblemished kernel of truth in a popped corn of faulty lines, and repressed communications.

The earth turns quickly, or we fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment