"You do know that signaling after you've changed lanes doesn't do shit all for the person behind you."
I sometimes wonder why I'm here.
Scratch that.
Let's start again:
I ALWAYS wonder why I'm here. This city is the 18th circle of hell and the only people who think so are those who aren't originally from here. I fear for my life every day I drive, dodging pedestrians who think J-Walking is legal, motorists who don't know what a signal light is for --or just don't know what they are-, and customers who can't read a FUCKING sign. I hate this city with a passion. Hate it. See? I hate it so much I used italics. I get more and more stressed out every day I'm here, and I don't see an end to it all. I just can't keep going on like this.
I can't.
something's gotta give.
Yours,
Hopelessly ambivalent,
JR
this is why you should transfer to montreal!
ReplyDeletepeople j-walk every where all the time...but you won't need to drive, so win win win for every one!